- Provides educational curriculum to prepare students for career success.
- K-12 STEAM program aligns with Common Core and other state standards.
- Combines design process with technology, emphasizing creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, collaboration and effective communication.
- Hundreds of lessons, modules, and units to choose from.
- Each complete with research materials, worksheets, needed files, etc.
- Can integrate into existing courses, or can be used as stand-alone courses.
- Engages not just engineering courses, but art, math, science, etc.
- Reduces schools need to pay for curriculum development.
- Quickly integrates staff into use of the fab lab.
- Up to 71% of students agreed that their understanding of technology and the ability to solve technical and design challenges significantly improved after completing the programs. (Assessment by Carnegie Mellon University 2016)