- Local Community – After school usage of the fab lab to the community.
- Parents and Families – School’s vision, types of projects/curriculum and key features of the lab.
- Government and Commerce – Skill’s students will develop and the value to the community.
- Industry Advisory Council – Supports school districts
fab lab initiatives and vision by providing input and recommendations from an industry perspective.
- Students – STEAM/STEM skills learned in the fab lab that relate students to future real world skills.
- Economic Development – Students will be prepared to work in local community business and support local growth.